1. Weight gain. Whether it’s the meds or the comfort eating, I can’t avoid it.
2. It’s not fair! My pity party is getting old, I need to feel happy for Kate and her 2nd baby Charlott,e.
3. Waiting. I’m always on a TWW! Sometimes it seems I’m wishing my life away.
4. Avoidance. I think I’m becoming a social recluse, it’s easier than having to see and talk about kids! Besides, I’m sure my friends that are mothers find it easier too.
5. No vices. I would kill for a drink of red every night after work, more than a couple of coffees a day and to do excessive exercise. I’m not very good with moderation, let alone abstaining from anything.
6. Loss of control. My obsessive planning habit can not flourish. My life is in limbo, I can’t plan a cycling holiday or accept a new job. see number 3, generally followed by number 1!